Do you have a lot of washing that never ends? Yes, many housewives love to have perfect cleanliness in their home all the time, and this also applies to things. But at the same time, you probably wondered how to save on washing. There are several ways to do this.
1. The more expensive your washing machine, the more economical the washing. It will not only consume less water and electricity, but will also need much less maintenance, and will last longer.
2. If your washing machine can be connected to hot and cold water, this will reduce the cost of heating the water
3. Do not overload the washing machine. Linen that is heavily loaded is simply not washed, so you have to wash it again. But too few things in the drum do not contribute to savings in terms of water and energy costs.
4. No need to put a lot of powder of any quality. This will not only not increase the effect of washing, but will also increase the consumption of water during rinsing.
5. At high temperatures, only the laundry that is really heavily soiled and stained should be washed. And bedding is enough to rinse at 30 degrees to wash off sweat and dust, and not turn on the regime at 90 degrees, as many believe. Try changing your washing habits, and if you follow these rules, you will immediately notice the savings.